5 Great Fall Pillow Tutorials Using Burlap

What says fall more than burlap??  How about burlap pillows!  Not exactly a pillow you would snuggle up with by the fire, but they sure look festive during the months of October and November.



If I had more time I would make pillows to set out for every season!  I just love having a different look in the living room every few months, and pillows are a great way to change things up.  I feed my need for change by simply rearranging the furniture.  (hey-it doesn't cost me anything).  My husband jokes that he never knows what the house will look like when he gets home!  (LOL!!)



Here are just a few Fall Pillow Tutorials you might want to try to get you in the mood for fall! :)

(DON'T PIN THESE PICTURES FROM MY SITE.  CLICK THROUGH AND PIN FROM THE CREATORS OF THESE GREAT PROJECTS AND GIVE THEM CREDIT WHERE CREDIT IS DUE)



Angie, from Beneath the Magnolias, has a great tutorial for this cute little pillow.  She even provides the pattern for you!

How to make this is a super easy to make spray painted fall burlap pillow #burlap

I love this tutorial from A Cultivated Nest.  She has some great tips on using burlap and an easy to follow tutorial.  I LOVE spray painting pillows!



This cute little door hanger from Make It and Love It is not a pillow, but I think it would make a nice pillow!



Oh, if only I had a cute little swing!!  Jessica from Chapman Place shows you how to make these adorable Halloween Trick or Treat Pillows.  If you don't have time to make them, you can buy them at her Etsy Shop where she has even MORE cute pillows to choose from.



I saved the best for last!  I love how Michelle, from Chalkboard Blue, combined burlap with a very cute (cotton?) fabric.  It is a great step-by-step tutorial.

Well, good luck with all of your fall decorating this year.  I hope these post have inspired you.  Be sure to check out these very creative blogs!

Blessings,
Gina

Comments

Popular Posts