10 DIY Business Card Ideas

 10 DIY Business Card Ideas



Business cards are an important part of brandnig your business and getting your name out there.  I have had a few situations in the past month where I wish I would have had one on hand.  Recently I was in McDonalds and a stranger came up to me and said, "That is a fabulous bag!"  I said, "Thanks, I made it!".  You know what she said, "You go girl!"  So funny!  I just walked away, but I should have said, "I can make you one just like it.  Here is my 'fabulous' card!".




To help us all out, I've complied 10 AMAZING DIY business card ideas from Pinterest.  Let's check them out...

washi tape business cards
Crafts on Sea


Brown Handmade Business Cards_1
Business Card Inspiration

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjwZRrlJbE0BMpIFKACCc6ZqjqaAkg1VbB-VDlhfafi0PBID32l6_1j3w9Nml1F4b7AAm_IBT7mS1CIipng0rMGfa4gv9TuOYmXOP2VgDhS6052no_HxH50YSun8mfQUU1S2LjO7DkYqLd-/s640/Picture+32.png
Crafted
Jess' Business card tutorial with shipping tags and kraft paper
Site No Longer Exist





Handmade Business Card Envelopes
teal & lime

handmade business cards
live laugh rowe

edDSC_0439
Mint

Decorator's Notebook

Aren't those great??!!  I'm kind of liking Live Laugh Rowe's the best.  I think I could easily make these and I would only have to purchase twine.  As soon as I come up with something I'll share them with you!

Thanks for stopping by!  I'm hoping to continue this series on business tips for you every Saturday.  Also, don't forget to subscribe to GCC so you never miss a post! ;)

If you liked this post, you might also like Creative Branding Ideas for Your Business: DIY Hang Tags

Blessings!
Gina


I will be linking up to THESE great parties!

My feature party of the week is...
A Peek Into My Paradise

Comments

Popular Posts