Co-Hosting Fluster Buster's Creative Muster Linky Party #50

I am SO excited to be co-hosting with Robin today!  Her parties are amazing and so is her blog!  I got the honor of co-hosting because my Christmas Ball Coathanger Wreath is the feature of her party today!  (eeek!!) Thanks for all who clicked on it.  It really is a super easy project that all of you can do!  You can can check it out below! 




Creative Muster Linky Party #50
(begins every Tuesday at 6pm EST and ends Sunday at midnight)
Linky Party

Linky Party
Linky Party






Can you believe it's only 15 days until Christmas? I am not even close to being ready! I had so many projects planned but we had some unexpected events happen and Christmas has taken a bit of a back seat. We have a few Christmas parties to attend and I was thinking these Christmas Ball Wreath's from Gina's Craft Corner would make a nice hostess gift and they look easy enough to do.


Linky Party
By linking to this party you are giving Fluster Buster and co-hosts permission to use your images in featured links.

Host
Linky Party

Co-Host

Linky Party






Do you like these bigger links?

Comments

Popular Posts